NOVOGLASS® ES 1993
Made of Black thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) Multi-layer polyurethane tape. It is a combination of a black outer layer of polyurethane without relief, protected by an intermediate layer of polyurethane, and a transparent aliphatic polyurethane with excellent adhesive properties to glass. Smooth sealant that can be textured to the required design.
- Protect laminated glass structures with TPU or PVB interlayers from moisture
- To improve the mechanical resistance and durability of laminated glass structures.
- Available in different widths.
- Excellent adhesion to glass, acrylics and polycarbonate.
- It does not need adhesion promoters as it contains its own in its formulation.
- It allows to create different surface designs from Its original flat surface.
- Excellent elasticity.
- Excellent adhesion to glass (>110N/cm).
- Good integration to PVB and TPU.
- Good resistance to UV radiation Good interlaminar isolation.
- Not sensitive to moisture.
- Resistance to extreme temperatures (-30ºC to +80ºC).
- No plasticizers.
- No special storage or handling required.
- Compatible with other liquid sealants (verification recommended).
OUR TECHNICAL LIBRARY
How water can damage BRG, security glass and eGlass Optical Laminates?
Why better to use NovoGlass® SF TPU to laminate Light Control Glass instead of PVB or EVA as interlayer?
A short comparative discussion between PVB, EVA and NovoGlass® TPU Film Interlayers for Smart Glass constructions It has been an old dream to control the light that goes through the glass windows in such a way we can modulate the intensity of light inside our home...
Analyzing the mechanical Tensions in Laminated Structures. Clues towards the control of Warping and Bending effects
The variability of Materials, Shapes and Configurations that are used in the construction of laminates are generally the main cause of the problems that affect them. That is for example the case of the semi-flexible Photovoltaic modules and also the case of many BRG...