NOVOGLASS® SF 1959Optical Strutural Adhesive
Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
Originally formulated and manufactured by NovoGenio. It is used to build BRG glass structures and, together with its optical and adhesive properties to glass and PC, it also provides excellent mechanical properties.
- Resistant to UV radiation, does not yellow.
- Available in different thicknesses.
- Good adhesion to glass and PC.
- High optical transparence.
- Manufactured in a cleanroom.
- Elastic component 58%.
- Excellent transparency Resistance to UV radiation.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Wide temperature range (-30oC to +80oC).
- No plasticizer.
- Good adhesive properties to glass.
- Good adhesive properties to Polycarbonate.
- Useful for carbon fiber and aramid laminates.
Our Technical Library
Tell us, with your opinion, what are your concerns?
Why better to use NovoGlass® SF TPU to laminate Light Control Glass instead of PVB or EVA as interlayer?
A short comparative discussion between PVB, EVA and NovoGlass® TPU Film Interlayers for Smart Glass constructions It has been an old dream to control the light that goes through the glass windows in such a way we can modulate the intensity of light inside our home...
Analyzing the mechanical Tensions in Laminated Structures. Clues towards the control of Warping and Bending effects
The variability of Materials, Shapes and Configurations that are used in the construction of laminates are generally the main cause of the problems that affect them. That is for example the case of the semi-flexible Photovoltaic modules and also the case of many BRG...