NOVOGLASS® SF 1996
Optical Structural Adhesive with increased adhesion to PC
Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
Product formulated and manufactured by NovoGenio. This grade has been developed from NovoGlass® SF 1959 but with an enhanced adhesion to polycarbonate (PC). Its excellent optical and adhesive properties to both glass and PC prevent or minimize delamination problems. It is the best TPU to ensure the durability of CSD structures BRG for its mechanical properties.
- Available in different thicknesses.
- Good adhesion to glass and PC.
- Resistant to UV radiation, does not yellow.
- High optical transparency. Low turbidity.
- Manufactured in a cleanroom.
- Elastic component 60%.
- Excellent optical properties Resistance to UV radiation.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Wide temperature range (-30ºC to +80ºC).
- Films for Ballistic Glass under Extreme Impact.
- Temperatures (-30ºC/+80ºC).
- No plasticizers.
- Good adhesive properties to glass.
- Excellent adhesive properties to Polycarbonate.
OUR TECHNICAL LIBRARY
How water can damage BRG, security glass and eGlass Optical Laminates?
Why better to use NovoGlass® SF TPU to laminate Light Control Glass instead of PVB or EVA as interlayer?
A short comparative discussion between PVB, EVA and NovoGlass® TPU Film Interlayers for Smart Glass constructions It has been an old dream to control the light that goes through the glass windows in such a way we can modulate the intensity of light inside our home...
Analyzing the mechanical Tensions in Laminated Structures. Clues towards the control of Warping and Bending effects
The variability of Materials, Shapes and Configurations that are used in the construction of laminates are generally the main cause of the problems that affect them. That is for example the case of the semi-flexible Photovoltaic modules and also the case of many BRG...